LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW
Resolution Law Firm is a leading labour law firm in Lagos Nigeria, offering various legal services on labour and employment matters in Nigeria.
Our Labour and Employment Law department has proved itself as a leader in the field of Labour and Employment. We offer services to clients on broad range of employment related matters.
Our Labour and Employment law clients include SME and large companies. We advise companies on payroll and other employment related matters. We also advise companies on expatriate employments and immigration matters. We have assisted various companies to process expatriate quotas and other immigration requirements for expatriate employees.
We also render services to individuals seeking enforcements of contractual agreements and obligations with companies.
Our Labour lawyers in Nigeria have successfully handled numerous issues concerning employee compensations.
We have represented both companies and individuals on various employment claims at the National Industrial Court. We also engage in appellate matters.
We have also assisted numerous companies in drafting employment agreements and employee code of conduct.
We are of the most recognized labour law firm in Lagos.
Specific Labour and Employment Areas we specialize in:
- Employment and Labour Law
- Employment related litigation
- Dispute resolution
- Pension fund
- Employment contracts
- Employees compensation
- Wrongful termination of employment
- Unfair Dismissal
- Advising on employment related contracts
- Offering legal advices to companies on all employment related statues, laws and regulations.
- Assisting injured employees to seek compensation for injury sustained in the course of employment
- Litigating on behalf of clients for wrongful termination and unfair dismissal
- Handling appellate matters in labour cases
- Disputes mediation between employers and employees.
- Drafting and reviewing employees code of conduct
For urgent consultation, complete and submit the contact form or contact:
EMAIL: [email protected]