Resolution Law Firm is a top aviation law firm in Nigeria acting as legal advisers to clients regarding aircraft acquisition, financing, leasing and insurance and other forms aviation legal advisory services.
We provide legal advisory services to international airline operators and investors on the legal and regulatory requirements for establishing and operating airlines in Nigeria.
Our team of lawyers also specializes in wrongful death and personal injury litigation actions arising from aviation accidents that may occur either domestically or overseas.
Our firm possesses extensive experience relating to all aspects of aircraft transactions through numerous negotiations and preparation of legal documents for the acquisition, financing and leasing of aircrafts.
Our lawyers assist with drafting of joint venture agreements between local and foreign airlines.
We are a leading aviation law firm in Nigeria and our lawyers are well knowledgeable in Nigerian aviation laws.
Specific Aviation Areas we specialize in:
- Legal Advisory
- Aircraft acquisition and leasing
- Joint Venture Agreements between local and foreign airlines.
- Dispute resolution
- Negotiations and Legal Drafting
- Conducting legal due diligence
- Wrongful death and personal injury
- Flight delays & cancellation compensation
- Unfair Dismissal
- Our firm reviews agreements and documentations to ensure compliance with the relevant Aviation Laws and regulatory bodies.
- We draft terms and conditions, user agreements for foreign and localinvestors involved in the Aviation industry.
- We provide up-to date information and advice on legal issues in relation to Aviation Laws and on the regulatory bodies in Nigeria.
- We conduct due diligence on companies, joint ventures involved in aviation commercial transactions and contracts.
- We provide legal advice to clientsin all aspect of commercial aviation.
- We represent clients in processing of the requisite licenses from the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority(NCAA).
- We engage in shipping & other aviation litigation and dispute resolution.