The firm offers company secretarial services for various companies registered in Nigeria. Our company secretarial services are handled via RLF Nominees Limited, a company duly registered in Nigeria. We provide company secretarial services for companies in diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy, which include oil & gas, information & communication technology, finance, mining among others.
We also act as legal representatives for many companies in Nigeria, representing the companies in negotiation and compliance matters. We generally assist companies with head offices located in Lagos State, Ogun State, and Abuja, FCT. Our attorneys are experienced in compliance and legal business advisory.
Our company secretarial services specifically include:
- Filing of companies’ statutory returns with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Preparation and sending of the notice of board and shareholder’s meetings
- Attending companies’ board and shareholders meetings and taking minutes
- Preparation of board resolutions and shareholder’s resolutions
- Maintenance of company’s records, statutory books and registers
- Legal advisory on corporate compliance and corporate governance
- Support on general corporate matters and administrative issues of the company
- Provision of nominee & directorship services