Resolution Law Firm maintains team of lawyers who are specialised and have advised various companies on matters relating to mining & energy law in Nigeria.
The firm’s mining law practice covers the entire mining ventures in Nigeria. We are able to advise large corporations and newly formed mining companies on the matters relating to obtainment of various mining licenses, mining leases and export permits.
Our legal advisory also cover operational issues compliance with regulatory provisions. Over the years we have been assisting clients on the entire legal framework to successfully navigate the Nigerian lucrative mining sector and tap from the abundant mineral resources in Nigeria.
As a committed energy law firm in Nigeria, it is our responsibility to ensure all our clients are properly guided and advised on all energy matters in Nigeria.
Specific Energy, Power & Mining Law Areas we specialize in:
- Renewable Energy, which includes wind, solar, hydro
- Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Project Structuring, Takeoff and related power agreements
- Solid Minerals
- Mining Leases
- Mining Licenses
- Mineral Resources Export Permit
- Environmental and pollution issues
- Consideration of relevant statutory regimes
- Disputes Management and Litigation
- Advising on issues pertaining to power generation, transmission, and distribution
- Advising on project financing, structuring and joint venture.
- Processing of mining licenses and leases
- Processing of mineral resources export permit
- Advising of relevant statutes and regulations on power and mining projects.
- Interfacing with regulatory authorities on issues pertaining to environmental & pollution and compliance
- Engaging in disputes settlement and litigation to address the complicated issues and challenges facing the industry participants
For additional information, complete and submit the contact form or contact: