Resolution Law Firm engages in criminal defense and human rights enforcement in Nigeria. Our firm maintains frontline human rights lawyers in Lagos that represent clients in enforcement of fundamental rights through civil action.
Our primary focus areas in criminal defense is white collar crimes. We represent clients in both states and federal courts in and around Lagos, Nigeria. Our team at Resolution Law Firm are highly respected for our Court room skills and advocacy. We have appeared in different courts on various criminal matters.
Considering some daunting outcomes of criminal prosecution, which may instantly results into deprivation of liberty or facing heavy fines, it is important for anyone who has been criminally charged to seek a very effective legal help that such person can find, so there can be possibility for better outcome.
We constantly institutes fundamental rights applications in court in deserving circumstances where citizens constitutional and fundamental rights is being or have been violated or trampled upon.
Our human rights lawyers in Lagos have represented numerous clients in various human rights matters in law court. Our main interest is to fight for justice and represent clients within the ambit of the law.
– Instituting fundamental human rights enforcement action to compel the release of accused being unlawfully detained or harassed.
– Representing accused in criminal charges, especially on white collar crimes.
– Offering legal advisory on criminal matters,
– Engaging in pro-bono to indigent accused in deserving circumstances
– Filing appeals in criminal matters
– Instituting a criminal complaints on behalf of clients and cooperating with the law enforcement agencies in criminal matters.
– Filing bail applications on behalf of accused.
For urgent consultation, contact: