Resolution Law Firm is a leading immigration law firm in Nigeria and actively engages in Immigration Law practice.
Our immigration law practice essentially focuses on assisting foreigners seeking to do business in Nigeria and obtain necessary permits like Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card (CERPAC).
We represent foreign nationals and entities that seek to either work or do their businesses in Nigeria to procure necessary permits and visas.
Our immigration solicitors are very experienced and can offer a great deal of assistance to clients on immigration matters
We also advise Nigerian nationals seeking to travel abroad especially for studying or engaging in business on foreign countries immigration requirements
We offer the very best Nigerian Immigration Lawyer that can advise clients on Nigerian immigration requirements for foreigners seeking to set up a business in Nigeria
However, it is important to know that we do not process foreign visas for Nigerians traveling abroad, but merely advise on immigration law requirements for foreign countries’ temporary and permanent visas, as stipulated in the various foreign laws.
As a credible immigration law firm in Nigeria, we also advise clients seeking to obtain second citizenship overseas.
Specific Immigration Law Areas we specialize in:
- Expatriate Quota
- Nigerian Residence Permit -CERPAC Nigeria
- CERPAC Renewal
- Temporary Work Permit (TWP)
- Nigerian Visiting and Business Visa
- Spousal visa
- Student and Immigrant visas advisory
- Second Passport program for high net worth individuals
- Processing of Nigerian business permit and Expatriate Quotas
- Processing of Nigerian Combined Expatriate Residence Permit And Aliens Card (“CERPAC”)
- Processing of Nigerian Temporary work permit (“TWP”)
- Advising and consulting on student and immigrant visas applications to foreign countries
- Processing of the Nigerian spousal visa – Niger-Wife
- Advising and guiding of high net worth individuals seeking second passports in participating Caribbean countries to facilitate moving around the world for business without the stress of visa requirement.
- Advising on effect and implication of the provisions of immigration Statutes, Regulations, Rules and Executive Orders of the foreign countries
For consultation with Immigration Lawyer in Nigeria, contact: