Oil and Gas Lawyers in Nigeria
Resolution Law Firm is a leading oil and gas law firm in Nigeria offering legal services and advisory to companies on all aspects of oil & gas industry in Nigeria. The firm has advised various companies on matters such as licensing, permits and approvals in oil sectors.
Our Oil & Gas law practice encapsulates the 3 streams of Oil & Gas business which are (i) Upstream (ii) Midstream and (iii) Downstream.
Our firm maintain competent and experienced lawyers that have advised various companies on oil and gas transactions. Our firm is also licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources, since all the participants in the Nigerian oil and gas sector must be approved or licensed by the agency.
Either the business of our clients is in Exploration and Production (E&P), or producing, storing and marketing of produced oil & gas or marketing and distribution of refined products, we can offer important advice; reviewing and drafting of any necessary contracts; and also interfacing with regulatory authorities to obtain necessary permits or licenses.
Specific Oil & Gas Law Areas we specialize in:
- Exploration & Production of Oil & Gas.
- Joint Ventures
- Petroleum industry advisory
- Oil Prospecting Lease
- Oil Mining Lease
- Transporting & marketing of crude oil.
- Refining of crude oil.
- Importation of refined petroleum products.
- Natural gas
- Drafting and negotiation of Oil & Gas industry agreements
- Drafting and reviewing of various Oil & Gas contracts
- Advising on various oil & gas transactions
- Interfacing with regulatory authorities in obtaining Oil Prospecting License, Oii Mining Lease and other requisite permits
- Arbitration and negotiation on behalf of clients
- Petroleum industry litigation
- Advising on relevant provisions of Oil & Gas statutes and regulations concerning environmental, tax, employment and administrative law
For consultation, contact us with the following details: